Each day turns challenging for digital marketers when they have to show the desired numbers – the number of the target audience, the number of post likes/shares, the number of leads and sales, etc. Digital marketing, and to be precise social media marketing, is the game of numbers requiring passion, practicality, and proactive behavior for successful campaigns, be it organic or paid.
And, it all begins with a robust strategy, and you have to master each step you need for success. If you are a beginner and going through this challenge, keep everything transparent and comprehensive. Implementing the following line of action will help you succeed in your mission.
Let’s dive in:
Conducting Organic Social Media Campaigns:
- Choose the right platform(s) for your brand
- Perform extensive market research
- Conduct competitors’ analysis – in detail
- Optimize your profiles for better visibility
- Build buyers persona with real-time data
- Create evergreen, focused, and shareable content
- Develop an editorial calendar for promotional activities
- Set realistic publishing frequency and time limits
- Use audience segmentation to deliver more tailored messages
- Use keywords-rich post descriptions and hashtags
- Preferably post your content during non-peak hours
- Aggressively promote your social media profiles everywhere
In a nutshell, it is all about social profiles optimization, high-quality content, and a positive user experience.
Conducting Paid Social Media Campaigns:
- Set clear, thoughtful, and attainable marketing objectives
- Know your target audience and their personal preferences
- Choose the suitable medium for paid advertisements
- Decide who you are targeting and why
- Create and segment your buyer persona
- Put your retargeting and tracking tools in place
- Choose the best-suited format for your ads (video, carousel, etc.)
- Create enticing campaign content for the selected format
- Researching the average advertising cost before setting ads budget
- Pay close attention to optimizing your paid social campaigns
Overall, be strategic about your campaigns, perform social media audits and keep optimizing your social media tactics to get better results.
Social media is a scalable revenue generation medium that can bring many potential customers to businesses of all types and sizes. Moreover, make all possible efforts to build a positive user experience through proper audience engagement.
Are you aiming to grow your business? Want more and more customers? Craving to double your sales margin and profits? So let ArhamSoft (Pvt) Ltd. be your partner for digital content creation and technologically advanced marketing and IT services.